Thursday, May 24, 2012

photo book

This is M's photo book...


I made it for him when he was about 4 months old.  M has a lot of family members and friends that he doesn't see on an everyday basis because they live too far away.  I thought this would be a good way to keep him familiar with faces.  Each page has a photo of him and the person and a label with their name on it.  M loves looking through this book.  In fact, about 2 months ago he started being able to point to the pages for my husband and I and say "mama" or "da," which is really great to see.  This was super fast and easy to make (cheap photo album from Walgreens and a pack of labels) and it's one of M's favorite things to pull out and look at.

If I was going to make a second one I would look for an album that has pages that are held in a little stronger than this one.  Our book is very "loved" and we've had a few pages pulled out (although they're just as easily taped back in).

No comments:

Post a Comment