Tuesday, February 18, 2014

fun food

My child is many things (imaginative, funny, energetic, etc) but a good eater is not one of them.  I have a whole board on my Pinterest account dedicated to food ideas for him, although I'm not sure why since his menu consists of about 10 items.  One thing that I have found helps sometimes (hit or miss) is making his meals more "fun."  I know there will be people who look at this blog and criticize me for taking the time to turn a piece of toast into a fish or whatever it may be...truth be told, some nights I'd stand on my head and sing songs if it would get M to eat!

Here are our "fun food" ideas.  For more (and better) ideas check out my Pinterest...

Giraffe-

Snowman-

Rudolph-

 Monster Truck-

Flower-

Valentines-

Octopus-

Kite-

Bear-



No comments:

Post a Comment